ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Monday, October 18, 2004

Houston, we have contact

While reading Goodnight Moon to Evan before bed tonight, I asked him where the red balloon was. It was a whim, based on my earlier post about how I still think of him as a baby rather than a person, but I really didn't think I'd get much of a response. Well, damned if the kid didn't point right to that balloon. Guess I'd better start watching what I say around him -- looks like he's been listening!

(Two posts about Evan in the same day. How do you like that?)

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Norma said...

"Now I say I'm a stay-at-home Mom and people's eyes glaze over."

Good for you. My motto: You can have it all; just not all at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home