ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Monday, January 03, 2005

Please join me in welcoming Evan's SECOND tooth

Number of times Julia's teeth arrived in pairs, less than a week apart:
Every single time

Number of times it occurred to me during last night's 3 hour screamfest that this might be the reason Evan was distressed:
Not a one

Number of times I medicated Evan to alleviate the pain of his second tooth coming in:
Does the guilt dose of Tylenol I gave this morning after I discovered the tooth count?

This is starting to get embarrassing.

4 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Lisa(lildaus) said...

Embarrassing, no. Comical, yes. (Well, for *me*, not for Evan, I'm sure.) :)

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm glad someone is amused. Me, I'm still a little traumatized. :)

I'm now hypersensitive to the potential for pain and plan to medicate freely at the first sign of it. If this child becomes a drug addict some day, he will be able to point to these blog entries and place the blame squarely on me...

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

So...here ya go. My first comment. Only to come out of the woodwork. My Evan also had teething pain for six months...or so I was convinced. Now all his teeth are in (at 15 months) and so I have no excuse anymore...Kristy

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks for coming out of hiding, Kristy! All his teeth at 15 months, eh? If my Evan wants to hit that goal, we're going to be popping 'em out like popcorn around here for the next few months. Pass the Motrin... :)

R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home