ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Thursday, December 08, 2005

What a difference a day and a 102 degree fever make

Last night's prayer: "Please let the meteorologists be over reacting again... I can't handle the idea of a snow day this Friday."

This morning's prayer: "Please let that storm hit tonight. If Paul gets snowed in, I won't have to deal with a sick kid alone tomorrow."

Snow forecasts, a fever for Julia and runny noses all around. The calendar be damned... it's winter.

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Rosemary said...

:-) Thank God for spouses! I can't imagine having had to do it alone.

The one good thing about a sick child at that age is that they go from highly independent to wanting to be held by mommy again. I'm gald my babies (22 and 20) still want me when they are sick.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Sorry to hear that Julia isn't feeling well. Some ((hugs)) and get well vibes heading to your household!

Oh, yeah, and lots of snow vibes too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home