ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

File this one under "thoughts from a long day alone with 2 cranky children and an awful head cold"

At first, I was sitting on Julia's little Elmo potty ring out of pure laziness -- it seemed too much trouble to move it off the toilet when she was just going to need it again soon. But lately, I've really started to like having that nice warm, padded feeling under my tush.

Are those padded toilet seats everyone seemed to have in the 70s hopelessly out of fashion? Maybe I could start some kind of a retro trend...

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Suburban Hippie said...

Padded toilet seats are the grooviest. It's funny you should mention this topic because last weekend, Ben finally (after a year, or perhaps even two years) installed the new toilet seat we bought for our upstairs bathroom. It was ridiculously cheap at Wal-mart, and it has (1) a cheery undersea design featuring clownfish on the lid, and (2) a padded seat.

I ADORE that padded seat. Not only is it padded and comfy, it isn't cold when you sit down on it -- for which my half-asleep fanny is infinitely grateful on chilly January mornings.

I must go buy a padded seat for our downstairs bathroom. Our bottoms deserve the best, n'est-ce pas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home