ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Clarification

When I said in passing yesterday to a friend that I was going to have to totally clean out my freezer to make room for all of the tasty meals I'm about to be storing there, I didn't actually mean that my freezer should break that very day, costing me hundreds of dollars in repair bills and spoiled food, plus countless amounts of aggravation.

Obviously, I should have been more specific. I'll choose my words more carefully next time, rest assured.

3 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

That's uncanny, actually. Yikes. Well, enjoy the food...

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Steph said...

What a pain in the neck! Sounds like something that would happen to me. Well, now you have a reason to get over there and prepare lots of meals :)

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrgh. See, it was a jinx. This must be the week for broken major appliances; our washer finally gave up the ghost this week. For me, the hardest part of THAT was convincing my cheapskate husband that it made more sense to buy a new washer than pay to repair the 30-year-old washer that came with our house. Grrrrrrrrrr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home