ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Friday, December 09, 2005

Sign number 8 gazillion that I don't quite have my shit together

This is the welcoming sight which currently greets visitors when they arrive at my home:



It would (ahem) appear that mum season is over. I obviously missed the memo. (And the forecast. And the dead plant on my doorstep.)

What can I say? All those good intentions that pave the road of my life are buried under 6 inches of snow...

4 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger chichimama said...

The snow totally burried our three aging pumpkins, gulp. Perhaps they'll magically rot away by spring...

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nonsense. Pshaw. Didn't you know that's the height of fashion? In So Cal, it's considered extremely cool to have flowers encrusted with snow. You're West Coast cutting edge, that's all.

But don't worry, I won't tell. Mum's the word. Hee!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Steph said...

We still had pumpkins in our front yard until Wednesday night when I put them out with the trash. But, the only reason I did it then was because I didn't want to be embarrassed for the birthday party tomorrow. If we didn't have a party, ours would probably still be there in the spring too...

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Dana said...

That laughing you hear? Its me laughing with you. This is so my life too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home