ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Random Viral Illness, Day 4 (AKA Slap Happy)

In the spirit of "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all," today's ministones blog entry has been cancelled. Yes, we have no bananas. Survey says, XXXX. You are not an instant winner, please try again. Thank you for funking at the funk shop. Mommy, will you put the thermometer in my tushy again and see if I'm better yet?

The "don't say anything at all" approach is so not my style. Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo...

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

You mean to tell me Julia lets you take her temperature rectally? You are the mom! Let's just say, we haven't had an accurate temperature in Zoe's record in well over 18 months.

And, while I usually get your humor, can you explain the water buffalo? Sorry for being thick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home