ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Monday, May 09, 2005

Mother's Day 2005

One hand painted tissue box cover with Julia's picture on it, wrapped in wrapping paper she made herself: PRICELESS

One machine sure to satisfy even my greatest craving: PRICELESS

Cards from the people who love me, with a hand-written "Happy Mother's Day" on Julia's and sweet words of praise for the job I'm doing with our kids on my husband's: PRICELESS

A day when I didn't have to make a single meal myself: PRICELESS

A gorgeous hanging basket of flowers from my family and a bouquet from my mother in law: PRICELESS

The fact that Julia managed to keep every last bit of this a secret for well over a week: SCARY ON SO MANY LEVELS

2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an evil, evil girl, inspiring as you have the combination of the Deadly Sins of envy and whatever is the caffeine equivalent of gluttony. I must have an excellent coffeemaker. Between your new baby and AB's Francis Francis, I am completely green.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Ahhh. What a great mother's day. You might notice a glaring ommission on my blog about this holiday. Let's just say I'm pondering my next move. Happy Mother's Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home