ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Monday, July 18, 2005

Christmas in July

Guess who's on the cutting edge of a few new pearly whites? Looks like Evan's Fang days are numbered. I guess I owe the kitchen guys a little bit of an apology for blaming all of that crying exclusively on them...

I'd love to write a revisionist history version of last week that paints me as a brilliant mother who perfectly timed Evan's teething to our household interruption so as to minimize the number of total days of sleeplessness. Unfortunately, the truth is here in black and white already. Oh, well. At least I've got new cabinets and Evan's got new choppers to show for our hell week. Maybe some day, we'll even have a working kitchen, too.

2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Girl, don't ever give up an opportunity to blame it on the repairman. Never.

And I have to say, I'm having a very hard time imagining an 18 (?) month old with so few teeth. I know, I know, it's a bell curve with everything, but, sheesh, he's got to have one heck of a pair of gums. Go Evan!

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a teething toddler and a remodel in the same week? And you haven't run screaming for the hills? You are one saintly woman. May peace descend upon your household. I'd say you're overdue for some of that, girlfriend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home