ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Friday, October 14, 2005

It's a miracle she puts up with me

"So I'm thinking we might take the t-o-y c-r-a-d-d-l-e off of the holiday list this year, since I don't know where in the world we'd fit it."

"Uh, there's only one d in cradle."

Silence.

"I really am kind of a Grammar Bitch, huh?"

"You could say that."

"At least now I have something to blog about tomorrow."

"I'm happy to be your fodder."

Talk about a true friend...

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Ahhh, but, I see it another way...you're a true friend for correcting her. She wouldn't want to go around in life spouting about craddles and all...You've saved her much humiliation ;-)

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger chichimama said...

Humiliation is my middle name in the spelling world. I was the only kid thrown out of every spelling bee first round. I'm a big girl :-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home