ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Monday, June 19, 2006

The obligatory vacation photo


CAPTION: My two happy, carefree children scamper down the beach, laughing together at some joke only they understand. No one is whining, flashing me "I hate you" looks or demanding food. I am not yelling, making empty threats or attempting to bribe them into submission. We are all just genuinely enjoying each other and the natural beauty of our environment. We are having fun.

It lasted just long enough for me to snap this shot. But it happened. This is proof.

4 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

The miracle in all of this? That you got two children in one photo. One week's worth of effort on my part resulted in not ONE single photo of the two of my children together. Lots of photos with one of them and then a fleeing body part belonging to the other, though...

Welcome Back

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Steph said...

What a great picture. And I have to agree with Kristy on the amazing phenomenon of a picture with two children, not only together, but smiling :)

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh, I LOVE that picture! And now Kristy has me realizing that I don't have a SINGLE shot of my sons together from our vacation--despite taking over THREE HUNDRED pictures.

How does that happen? HOW?

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Simply adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home