ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

And they all lived happily ever after

The feud is over. Julia received not one but two valentines from her best friend today; one in her school mailbox and another through the U.S. Mail. Said friend was waiting anxiously at the classroom door for Julia to arrive this morning and cheerfully led her into the classroom chattering as if nothing had ever come between them. Julia never even looked back to say goodbye to me.

"Did you talk about what happened or did you just move past it," I asked curiously after I picked Julia up at the end of the school day. "Oh, we just got past it," she replied. "And do you want to know the best part? I sat with B and my new friends at circle time today. We all played together."

Perhaps I needn't worry about my daughter's social future quite so much after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home