ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

This is one time when I would have preferred to be a little less right

Yesterday was Tuesday yet again, and with the help of an accomplice, I finally broached the big breakup discussion. It wasn't pretty to say the least. Did you ever see this Seinfeld episode? This was an eerily similar experience (though obviously sans the dead bird and the boyfriend who's secretly on welfare, which is something, I suppose).

Things were getting emotional and awkward, so we've agreed to discuss the topic further over dinner next week. I, for one, plan to drink heavily throughout the conversation.

4 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Sorry that it didn't go over too well, but for Julia and Evan's sake, I'm glad that you did broach the subject. Hopefully hurt feelings will have time to heal over the week and you will be able to have a more calm discussion next week.

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has be tough, but you are doing the right thing for you and your kids..still sucks though

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Awesome Mom said...

I am glad thay you finally got the courage to do it. I think that it will hep you feel a lot better when it is finally over.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

All I have to say is: YES. Drink heavily.

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home