ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

While I'm on a "love letter" roll

To my sweet, loving, generally very endearing son:

It is my honor and my privilege and my role as your Mommy to teach you all about life and the world that we live in. Because of this, I am generally very happy to answer your questions for hours on end, even when they tend a bit to the mind numbing and irrelevant. But when you stand completely alone in a room and are overheard to say, apropos of absolutely nothing, "why Mommy?" I cannot help but wonder if you aren't perhaps messing with me just a teeny tiny bit with all of this "why" shit.

If so, please stop.

Love,
your martyred mother

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..I hear "Mommy" all day and sometimes wonder if she is messing with me!! I love the "If so, please stop." hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home