ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Saturday afternoon surfing

"Oops."

"Oops what?"

"I meant to visit Home Depot, but I forgot to type the M."

"I imagine that would give you something very different than what you were originally looking for."

"Yeah, sure did. Hey, look... they have an interactive showroom here."

"Which site are you on???"

"Oh. Home Depot now. But I guess an interactive showroom would have been pretty interesting on the other site, too, huh?"

4 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Let's just say when I went to check out a large sporting goods chain store offerings online, I took the name literally and found myself perusing some decidedly *different* sporting goods...

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the Cat in the Hat movie when the Cat picks up a large garden tool and calls it a dirty hoe.

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! That is too funny!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Hilarious! I found something very, uh, interesting when I tried to look up something on the FBI's website. For future reference: their site is not fbi.com. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home