ministones

The things that will never make it in the baby books and other musings from a stay at home mom

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What do you mean it's Tuesday already?

Three days in a row of Memorial Day weekend BBQs made for many fun times, but nary a minute to blog. If I never have another hot dog again, it will be too soon. As for writing about all of the things I've been thinking about all weekend, well, it sure aint happening today. Summer has unofficially begun, and with it, the hectic frenzied schedule of nothing in particular which somehow seems to consume my every waking minute. When I find a chance, I want to write about:

- Julia's first (failed) sleepover party
- My failure to raise adventurous eaters
- Rowena

And a whole bunch of other stuff, too. But not now. The sun is shining...

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Are you taking votes on which to crack first? My vote? ROWENA. I just can't even find the words to describe how much and why that piques my interest ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home